Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Thursday, August 11, 2022

UA Razorbacks (Men) versus Catalona Elite (Barcelona) Basketball Box Score

 


The Razorbacks faced tougher competition and had fewer loose whistles in the second game of their Foreign road trip.

Starting five:  Nick Smith, Davonte Davis, Jalen Graham, Jordan Walsh and Makhel Mitchell

The Razorbacks trailed after the first Quarter and much of the 2nd before taking a 6 point lead into half time.


Second half Starters were: Trevon Brazile, Nick Smith, Davonte Davis, Jordan Walsh and Kamani Johnson.

Third Quarter was sloppy but the Razorbacks built a lead as Catalona couldn't score.  Catalona closed the gap toward the end of the 3rd Quarter.  

The Razorbacks played fewer people in today's game with Derrian Ford seeing action only at the very end briefly and Joseph Pinion not playing.  Eight Players played most of the minutes.  Kamani Made all 6 of his free throw attempts in a game that was a lot more physical than game 1.



No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author