Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Razorback men Basketball Cumulative 3 game stats Europe Tour

   This is MY compilation of stats from watching the games.  As far as I know, there are no official stats so I know there may be some variations out there IF you can find anyone else posting stats from the games.  I know I saw some reports crediting Nick Smith with 21 points in the first game while I and others had him with 17.  

Some of the turnovers have been communication errors - thinking a teammate will cut and they don't type of thing and some simply do to hussle but ultimately having the ball go out of bounds off the player.  

Free Throw shooting - Kamani has surprised doing very well while Walsh and Dunning have only hit 50% but low volume.

Barry Dunning has simply been solid.  Coach Musselman singled him out for not turning the ball over.

One final game to go


No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author