Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I lasted posted.  Too long.  Since my last post I have worked in Ansan, South Korea for over 16 months and subsequently moved on to Hong Kong.  Now I am living and working in Hong Kong perhaps I can get back into the habit of posting on my blogs.  Yes, it is a habit.

Hopefully I'll do a better job of keeping it up.

No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author