Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Time to upgrade

It's been a busy week so far - substitute teaching Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (that's good! I need to substitute teach every chance) and taking photos at church for a Childrens' Rally on each night from Sunday until last night (Wednesday) and PhotoShopping them. I shot at 1600 ISO so my colors were sometimes off using my Nikon D80 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera. It's tendency to over saturate the reds is my only complaint. It takes just a moment in PhotoShop to adjust the hue (+6 seems to work with the church photos) to get the red down to reality.

Anyway I just need to PS a few photos (last nights) to have that project finished. The Rally ended last night.

So today I hope to work on creating a new look for my websites using CSS templates. My site was way behind the times. Wait, not was but is. So I downloaded some free CSS templates to use, but customizing them to work with my themes - Photos, ESL, News, Fantasy Sports is taking more work than I thought. So today I hope to spend time getting some of that work done as well as catching up on other necessary work - I still haven't finished unpacking from my move from Mexico - since I am not Substitute teaching today.

So today is time to work on upgrading my sites to CSS. We'll see how far I get.

No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author