Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I have been Negligent

Wow it has been so long since I last posted. I apologize to anyone who has visited and been disappointed.

I do have my share of excuses. I have been busy with fantasy sports - I now have NFL, NBA and NHL teams, teaching elementary students as a substitute teacher and taking a 2 week trip through the middle of the US. Along with the latter, I have been working on getting the photographs I took on the trip online (some are now on my picasa page) and working on my mother's new computer and our network. Doesn't sound like a lot but when you realize I knew nothing about Hockey until after I joined the fantasy hockey league on Yahoo Sports, and take into account that I wanted to know what I was doing, then it becomes more understandable. I was learning as much as I could about Hockey and watching NBA games while I could (Dish Network had a free preview period). And I have been blogging on ScreamingSports.com

If you are a fantasy sports fan you really should be participating on Screaming Sports. It is free.

Today I added a blog on just fantasy sports. It is Fantasy Sportsaholic
If you are into fantasy sports, be sure and visit my Sports Blog and book mark it.

I'll try to do a better job keeping my blogs all up to date. And check my website for a photo journal soon of our trip through Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan (including the Upper Peninsula), Indiana, and Ohio. Hopefully I will get it online this next week. It will be in the Photo section of the website.

No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author