Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Busy with Fantasy Football

I've been preoccupied with Fantasy Football so haven't posted anything here in awhile.

I never realized just how involved Fantasy Football could be. I say could because one doesn't have to do as much as I have been but I suspect the more you do the better prepared you will be.

If you want to know what I have been doing to prepare as a 1st year manager or any tidbits I may have learned, drop me an email. I'm not dumb enough to post it where my opponent managers can see it.

No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author