Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Friday, July 20, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Discussions

This post is more of a warning for the Harry Potter fans out there who will be reading the books over the next few hours and in some cases days. Many of you will read the book virtually non-stop once you have it and many of you will wait hours at some store tonight to get a copy as soon as you can. I had originally planned to drop in a Wal-Mart at about 2 or 3 am local time and get a copy and then try to read it. BUT it turns out, a copy of the book was "leaked" and this time the leak was authentic. I received photos of the book about 2 days ago and the first 10 chapters in pdf. SO I admit, I have already read the book. After I read the photo version of the last 20 or so chapters, the complete pdf version appeared. It has some typing errors but the text of the book was clear enough

Which is why I am posting a Spoiler warning. Over the next couple of days, I will be posting some thoughts about the book and some polls to get your opinions. SO please, if you have not read the book and do not want to learn what is going to happen, avoid reading this blog until you are prepared to discuss book 7 or at least hear about what happens in book 7. I won't begin posting anything about it until sometime tomorrow (saturday) which is when I would have finished reading the book anyway. And yes, I am buying the book! I just won't be visiting Wal-Mart in the wee early hours of the morning to do so. In fact, I have already bought 2 copies from Amazon UK and they are enroute as I type. I hope to save up and get the deluxe version also. So if you have read the pdf version, or the photographed version, please go ahead and get the book also. Fair is fair.

No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author