Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Journey into Forgetfulness

A Journey into forgetfulness

Have you ever had an experience where you knew …

The name of the person, it was on the tip of your tongue as they say, but ….it just eludes you, just stays slightly beyond your grasp.

Or you just had those car keys, sun glasses, …. but now what did you do with them? Where did you put them?

Now imagine …. that is your life. 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year, that is your life.

You just can’t quite recall. It is something you should know but. …. It eludes you.

And day by day, week by week the things that slip just into the shadows of your mind where you can sort of glimpse them but can’t quite make out what they are grow and grow and slip further and farther away.

Alzheimer’s


I had promised my next blog would have a more serious subject - Alzheimer's. After thinking it over, I decided to create a stand-a-lone blog just for Alzheimer's. My father has Alzheimer's. If you have a family member or friend who has Alzheimer's or cares for a victim of Alzheimer's, please visit and participate in this blog. It is truly a debilitating disease. The blog is called Living With Alzheimer's and the above post is identical to the first post there.

No comments:

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author