Thanks for Visiting my Blog!

I am curious to learn where the people who are reading my blog are from in the World. I don't know any way to find out except to ask, so I am. I have a Visitor's Poll on the right side. Please take a second to select the best answer. If I don't have your Country listed it is not intended as a Slight (China was suppose to be there; I can't add it now). I quickly realized I could not list every country, so I have continents listed. Feel free to drop me a comment or email as to which Country you reside in if it isn't in the list IN ADDITION to selecting the best answer in the poll. Thanks

Thursday, July 5, 2007

First Post

Just an introductory post

No idea what this blog will be

How often I will post

what I will post

I am sort of testing the waters

discovering what it is about as I go

So feel free to join me

maybe you can help me discover what it is I do not know I am seeking

or maybe discover yourself along the way

Welcome to a New World

my world

2 comments:

Parvathy Menon said...

hi tim...

I just know this blog's going to be great...

I, like you, also use the net for my news.. i hardly read the paper... the only use it has in my house; after my husband finishes with it; is that I use it to spread on my kitchen tables... keeps the mess of the table..and easier to throw it away!! hehe...

I have a blog running too... tho i doubt it will impress u... im still a rookie at this... but i found blogger more user friendly and creative than the other blog sites on the net...(mystudioworld.blogspot.com)

All the best for a wonderfull blogging year!! Ciao!

Tim New said...

Thanks Parvathy

You have the distinction of being my very first comment on this blog.

It sounds like you may be a more experienced blogger than I am. I posted a few blogs at MySpace but I really am a novice and learning the ropes here.

I will check out your blog later. It is still raining here and my satellite internet connection is going and returning

Search this and other sites

Google
SEARCH NOW:
by title by author